The technical collaboration between BCIE and REDCAMIF has served to promote the specialization of the microfinance sector in Central America, through the combination of themes aimed at innovation and diversification of financial and non-financial services and products, offered by microfinance institutions to families that manage small and medium enterprises.
The program aims to support young micro and small businesses with innovative purposes by promoting financial services and products, adapted to their environment in the countries located in the Central American Isthmus.
The components are as follows:
• Design a credit product aimed at Young MSMEs
• Promote transparency in microfinance institutions
• Promote client protection through the Client Protection Principles promoted by the Smart Campaign
• Promote financial education
• Systematize the results of this program for the massification of the credit product among the MFIs affiliated to REDCAMIF and National Networks
Microfinance Institutions participating in the implementation of financial products for young entrepreneurs.